
This boat=good times.
That's the boat we had. Some good friends of ours gave it to Lisa and I several years ago. It is a 1968 Wellcraft... A beast of a boat. We got to the point a couple years ago where we realized we weren't using it enough and we gave it to our friends (Big John and Brandy) to keep spreading the joy.
Recently, I have become slightly obsessed about owning a boat again. It's quite ridiculous, but you know, I have to take a mental break sometimes during the day...and that's what I think about right now. I won't buy one in the next few days. That's what I tell myself to keep from spending all my time researching which one I want.
Maybe I just need to get out in creation for a bit. I can always use Papas Pride...or maybe I should buy a new flats boat???
This one is easy... you should buy a new flats boat... that can be easily lifted to the third deck of your motor yacht.
ReplyDeleteTill then, you should just get a kayak.