
Spend a full day per week doing "family stuff"
Continue getting up at 5 or earlier 6 days/week.
Quiet time with God before 9am.
Blog 5 days a week just to document life.
Eat 1 "sweet" per week.
Keep daily calorie intake to 2500 clean calories or less for 51 weeks (1 week for a break)
Workout 5 days a week minimum, 6 max.
Those are 2010 goals. If I can accomplish them along with getting a new business up and running, I will have a good chance at a productive year from a personal growth standpoint.
Here we go....
You can do it!!! I love you and Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteYou're my favorite
This is inspiring! Happy 2010!!! Lisa's right, you can do it!
ReplyDelete(Remember when you thought one sweet "a day" was torture? You have come so far!!)
I've made it to 2010. WOOHOO! How r your 2010 "being disciplined" goals going? As I was reading it, I thought I might have written that exact list.
ReplyDeleteAfter all this reading (i'm sick in bed btw),I wish I was a part of your extended family. You guys seem so wonderful. Like the cool, Godly family I never had. You are blessed beyond words.