Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Mega Christmas Season Picture Post

Amazingly, these uploaded exactly backwards. So you will see what happened very recently and go further into the past as you head down the page...weird. It was an awesome last week with lots of family events. These were a few of the highlighted events: Hunter family Christmas w/Dr. Joel, Lizzy and Luke in town, Noah's school Christmas program, Ava's school Christmas program, and finally a few shots from Survival weekend...more to come tomorrow...also, Hunter Vision signed the lease at RDV yesterday!!!! Wahhhooooo!!!!

The newest family pic (Luke is an awesome add to any photo)

Noah got camo from Uncle Jan

Isaac still can't beat me up even while I install mom's new faucet.

Amazing Uncle Jan bought us guns again. Weatherby Mark V Deluxe chambered in .308 Win.

Noah rocks the trio at his program. He was awesome.

Ava and I after her program.

Grandma Becky, Ava, and Pop ***(I love this one)

Ava with "no crib for a bed"

Survival weekend Sunset

My favorite photo of the week. Big John fishes the daybreak fog of Mosquito Lagoon.


4 comments:

  1. Josh! I LOOOOOVE seeing all these pictures! We love you and miss you guys so much! Can't wait to see you all in February!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big John's running calves-- strong!! LOOOVE the photos, Josh!
    Allie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great stuff here Josh. Thanks for the post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Josh! I don't know you but I know your brothers and I just have to tell you how hysterical I think your gun picture is. You see the three brothers checking out their new loot and the little boy behind Isaac has this look on his face like he just got robbed because he didn't get one. I love it! It's so great!

    ReplyDelete