
I look forward to all of the family traditions at Christmas. One of my favorites is the brunch we do with Lisa's mom and dad on Christmas morning. For brunch we head down to the Grand Cypress Hotel and go to the "La Coquina" restaurant. (and yes I realize I just said "the" back to back in one sentence and two different languages, but I couldn't figure out how to make it sound right)
We have been doing it for about 14 years and I don't get tired of it. The kids like it now too. The food is great and as you can see we have to get all decked out to go. It's a great tradition that my mother-in-law started for us right after we got married and it has grown into one of those things I look forward to every year.
It's Christmas season for sure...and I like it.
No comments:
Post a Comment