Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Flag Football

Noah heads for the end zone...

Noah was awesome last night. Evidently, he does have it in him. I always knew he was athletically gifted enough to be competitive at any sport, but he is the sweetest kid you will ever meet...so I wasn't sure football would sit well with him. Yes, even flag.

He was all over the field last night. He was chasing kids down, tackling them on accident, intercepting a pass and running 40 yards for the score, catching balls on offense, breaking up passes on defense... it was crazy. I have never seen that kind of fearlessness from him.

It reminded me to live life fearlessly. We have nothing to be wary of in this life. God is completely in control and we just have to stay within the framework of the boundaries He created.

Luckily, there were no tigers involved or I may have had to rethink my blog post this morning.

Here is a picture of yesterday's blog tiger:


No comments:

Post a Comment