Friday, December 11, 2009

Hunter Vision Update

I figure periodically I should keep everyone in the loop on Hunter Vision progress.

Here is the current status:

1. We are spending money to make things awesome.

2. We reviewed and marked up the draft lease. We are currently waiting for the attorneys for RDV to review / approve our changes to the lease. We are very close to getting this one done. I hope to have it complete in the next week.

3. We begin branding/web development initiatives starting today. (I am suggesting that our logo be a stethoscoped monkey with a round mirror with a hole in it on his forehead...not true)

4. Joel and I will meet with a design/build team next Monday morning to begin the initial stages of remodel for the RDV space. (This part costs us nothing incase the RDV stuff doesn't work out.)

5. Joel is in town all next week. It should be a great week for Hunter Vision progress.

All for now. Big stuff on the horizon. I am blessed to be able to work on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment