Thursday, January 27, 2011

Break

With things running like crazy at Hunter Vision and the stupid cold I am fighting....I have taken a little break. Sorry I got too sidetracked to mention it until I was just reminded a few minutes ago :)

I'll be back in the groove soon.

5 comments:

  1. Take care of yourself, Josh. Hope you feel better soon. Glad to hear Hunter Vision is doing well. Hope you and Lisa and Noah have a nice and relaxing weekend. Looks like the weather will be nice. God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you posted, Josh. We worry about you when you don't. I had a BAD cold right after Christmas, so I know the feeling. Take care of yourself, try to rest, and hope you feel better soon. God bless you and keep you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Havent read your blog in a while but just wanted you to know that we are praying for your family just the same. Now that I see you aren't feeling well I will lift you today especially. I went back and read some of your earlier posts and was very moved by the questions on the John Wesley post (probably spelling that wrong). I think those are some things I need to be asking myself this very day....Thanks. Hope you and your family are healthy soon. I am still moved to be a better Mom every day and to appreciated what I have by your journey. Thanks! Sue Schutz

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss you when I do not hear from you. Praying for you and your entire family. Praying for God to keep you lifted up and carry you through your days. May God's grace and His love and peace surround you and carry you through your happy, sad days. Life is such a journey, and I know I only get by because of HIS grace, love, and peace and His knowing me even before I know what it is I need, and He does that for each of us!!!

    ReplyDelete