Tuesday, January 18, 2011

HEB 10:35, 36
So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded. You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.


It's a put one foot in front of the other kind of week. There are seasons of life when these days come and they aren't all that fun. No major issues, just not much zip or momentum in the right direction. But, there is one thing I know that will turn it around...just keep walking through it until you are on the other side.

Good days ahead (at some point)... I'm certain of it. God promised it :)

10 comments:

  1. Great post. These "seasons" in our lives come for a reason. Keep walking through it. I needed this reminder today and I thank you.
    Be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josh- You are right on. Some days are harder to walk through than others. When some of us aren't having a particularly good day, others are being blessed immensely. God has blessed me in an extraordinary way this week, and I am so thankful! Praise God! I thank you for your provision, Lord, and may you bless Josh and his family in an extraordinary way. Give them such peace and joy that they feel your presence in a supernatural way. Amen! God bless you and keep you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there WILL be god days.....because you are faithful! I am praying for you....everyday still. -carey-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying for you and all your days ahead.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with you, Josh. For different reasons, but with a pain of my own.
    I keep praying for all of you.
    Jody Brinks

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favorite scriptures, have it in my car!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for encouraging words, always praying for you and your family

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so understand dear Josh...one foot in front of the other...my heart is connected with yours and I am encouraged by your words. I read that instead of running to catch the setting sun, we should run the opposite direction into the darkness and we will eventually come to the sweet light of a new day. Your family is always in my heart and my prayers. I have been forever changed by you, Lisa, Ava and Noah. Our God is trustworthy and in Him I put my faith. My heart is crying along with you. Love, Sue Hilinski

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just thinking about you and praying for you, Josh.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this blog, but haven't got an update since Jan 18. Is it user (me) or my computer? Or are you just taking a break, Josh. Thanks.

    God's blessings,
    Diane

    ReplyDelete