
God sees me through a different lens than I see myself. He made me. It's not that He can't see my failures, it's that He can see me as I should be rather than I am. He gave His son so that He could see me that way. There is a filter He has to see us fully sanctified and blameless as we will be someday. I can't imagine giving my son or daughter. I get an idea of how God sees me when I look at them. They are not perfect, but I could not love them more. I could not ever stop caring about what they do or who they are becoming. When I understand this at it's best, it makes me so grateful that God sees me that way. For some reason there are days I forget it. I don't know why. However, I want that knowledge for everyone else, everyday. Including, the Christians I know...
No comments:
Post a Comment