
Dang. Didn't get out of bed until 5:30. Not purposefully, but that is the problem. It is the old "you didn't mean not to" as my dad used to say when referring to the reason for our troubles. The alarm went off. I remember that part. Then I remember thinking, "ok, get up...well, just chill one minute cause it's cold and you went to bed late...it's ok to be a little slower this morning." Then, it was 5:30. I had no thoughts between those thoughts. Dang. I know better. I know to live purposefully, but I still don't sometimes and it makes me want to accidentally yell at myself. Well, I guess all I can do at this point is try again tomorrow. It was not a lost morning, just wasn't the full time I normally have...the one bright side is it's now 6 and the kids are still asleep! What gives?
No comments:
Post a Comment