Body for life is goin'. I am counting every calorie every day and it seems to make no difference, but I am committed to it nonetheless. We shall see. 2 1/2 weeks down, 9 1/2 to go. Isaac and I are doing this together, and the wives have joined in too. It is easier doing things and staying committed when others around me are doing the same. I need to remember that and be that motivation for others. It's the first time in a long time for me when I am making a true effort to give all areas of my life over to God and let Him do what he wants. Clearly, when I keep them, I get fat...that is what I have learned. Luckily my wife is a great example and is incredibly disciplined in the areas I am not. I just need to continue to do a little bit everyday and see what God does when I march in the same direction over a prolonged period of time. This blog is not about trucks at all.
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Still truckin.
Body for life is goin'. I am counting every calorie every day and it seems to make no difference, but I am committed to it nonetheless. We shall see. 2 1/2 weeks down, 9 1/2 to go. Isaac and I are doing this together, and the wives have joined in too. It is easier doing things and staying committed when others around me are doing the same. I need to remember that and be that motivation for others. It's the first time in a long time for me when I am making a true effort to give all areas of my life over to God and let Him do what he wants. Clearly, when I keep them, I get fat...that is what I have learned. Luckily my wife is a great example and is incredibly disciplined in the areas I am not. I just need to continue to do a little bit everyday and see what God does when I march in the same direction over a prolonged period of time. This blog is not about trucks at all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment