
In the latest quest for personal discipline as a part of my goals for personal holiness this year, I have started the "Body for Life" challenge. Now I didn't sign up on the website and all that junk because I didn't want any of their supplements or junk email. I just have read about 10 hours worth of stuff on how to do it and am staying motivated so far.
I was talking to my pops the other day and he said this..."Hunter's have to have a plan. Unfortunately, we all have addictive behavior tendencies and if you don't get addicted to something productive, something unproductive will chose you." He's right. Especially for me. So, I have this plan for the next 10 weeks (I am currently in week 2 of 12) to make sure that I follow the plan. I thinks it's a good plan. Now if only I could figure out another way to fit the word "plan" in here.
The pictures of "before" Josh are not too awesome. We will see what the after pictures look like. Currently I am motivated. I am eating like they said to eat. I am on the quest for discipline so I only kind of care if my body actually transforms. My goal is that this 12 weeks would turn into a lifestyle instead of another one of my brilliant ideas that fizzle out into the junk pile of discarded temporary exuberances.
We shall see. 10 days in and 74 to go. Then I will look like this guy.
I started my journey of reading your blog from the beginning to present day. We are very. very similar in our desires for holiness, living intentionally and with discipline. Can't wait to see how the Body for Life worked out for you. I ran the Disney marathon again this January and then I did P90x for 12 wseks all within the first 5 months of having a baby. One of blog readers told me that she was concerned about me and that why wasn't I just happy "with good enough?" Good enough? Your dad's quote reminded me of that story. You are a very inspiring writer whether you try to be or not.
ReplyDelete