Sunday, February 22, 2009
Near death of Body for Life
I had a craving yesterday that would not go away. It was the first time since I started this stupid program (that is currently making no progress on my body) that I wanted to eat 2 whole pizzas and some cupcakes along with lots of Doritos. Man, it mad me mad. I had to take a nap in the middle of the day to try to shake it off...no go. It didn't work. I didn't give in though. I did not exceed 2000 calories yesterday, which is my goal each day. I ate great foods. Today is supposed to be a free day, but I don't think I will really use it. My progress is virtually nothing after 2 weeks of this thing. If I look the same after 2 more weeks it is very possible I will be discouraged. I am going to do all 12 weeks no matter what. I won't give up early, just mad that I really have lost no weight and no fat (according to the scale and the skin caliper)...how is that possible when you cut your calories in half and workout 6 days a week and eat all small meals throughout the day that include only clean burning, butt -kickin fuel? No sweets! Ah, I am slightly frustrated this morning. My small rant here has made me feel slightly better. This morning we will take the week 2 progress photos...I am thinking I could probably just use the before pictures and it will look the same, but we will see. Stupid program...maybe I will like you better when you actually make progress as a result of my effort. Unfortunately there is no such thing as progress without effort, my only concern is that there may be effort without progress.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment