
Noah ran a race yesterday. It was cool to be there. He is getting to the age where it is really important that he have a few activities that help him define his abilities (in his own mind). I was really proud to watch him run. Not because he ran a mile (I knew he could do that part) but because he wanted to run this race. He wanted to be with everybody else there and to accomplish something. Watching someone else accomplish something always inspires me. I was inspired yesterday. And proud of my boy like all dads should be. It's cool when your kid makes you want to be a better dad. I am regularly inspired by my wife and kids in different areas of their lives. I am finding that almost everyone has something exceptional they can be admired for. I need to look harder everywhere. Also, this picture prompted me to get a haircut about 4 hours later...
No comments:
Post a Comment