In the morning. I got to get up earlier. Much going on and I can't concentrate. Kids movin' around and the daily pace of life starts early in the Hunter home. It's all good stuff, just not conducive to quiet time I need to recharge. Turkey season is coming and that will certainly help to get out once a week or so and try to get me a turkey. That is always rejuvenating for me. Not sure what it is about nature that brings me so close to God. When I am out there in the woods I watch all of His creation interacting...I love to watch the animals talk, fight, play, eat etc...I am glad turkey season is almost here. Only another 8 months until the mother of all seasons is upon us...the season of the whitetail. I'll chat with myself more about that later.
Thursday, February 26, 2009
Turkey almost here...
In the morning. I got to get up earlier. Much going on and I can't concentrate. Kids movin' around and the daily pace of life starts early in the Hunter home. It's all good stuff, just not conducive to quiet time I need to recharge. Turkey season is coming and that will certainly help to get out once a week or so and try to get me a turkey. That is always rejuvenating for me. Not sure what it is about nature that brings me so close to God. When I am out there in the woods I watch all of His creation interacting...I love to watch the animals talk, fight, play, eat etc...I am glad turkey season is almost here. Only another 8 months until the mother of all seasons is upon us...the season of the whitetail. I'll chat with myself more about that later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment