Thursday, February 18, 2010

Ryan, Amber and Ruby are here!


My sweet cousin Amber and her awesome husband, Ryan brought their little daughter, Ruby down to Florida to visit. Her brother (my other cousin), Aaron and his wife, Tracy live here. Got it? So now tell me, if Ryan is Ruby's dad, and Aaron is Ruby's uncle who is Tracy to Ryan? There. Anyway, we all met together the other night for a family gathering and it was awesome. Ruby is way cute and Amber and Ryan are awesome to hang out with. I got this picture of Ava playing with Ruby...I liked it. This was a high quality, burgers and dogs event, put on by Aaron and Tracy. Kudos to them for getting it done and hosting the whole Hunter posse...no small feat.

1 comment:

  1. Josh! We loved seeing you guys and I'm so glad you took some pics! I just put a pile of them on my blog too!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete