Friday, February 19, 2010

Random News update

Noah's science project tests. He got the idea from Uncle Joel.

I am beginning the wrap up at Summit. Most of my primary duties are in full transition mode, and I can feel the staff beginning to make the changes for who they talk to about different issues. It's a good thing and happening at exactly the right time. My office is near fully transferred to Hunter Vision. Only the deer heads remain, along with a tiny desk in the corner of Aaron's office where I sit now. It's a weird feeling to be leaving a place you love, on purpose. That being said, I feel great about the days of my life that I contributed as a staff member at Summit. I will still be there anyway (it's our church and I'll still be on the operations team for now)...so it's not sad. I have a final planning retreat with the team at the end of March, and then I am full on Hunter Vision. So, I have about 4 weeks of office work left...amazing. Summit never missed a beat. There is more going on now than ever. What an amazing church. Well done, Isaac.

Hunter Vision rolls on. I got a new quote from another contractor. Remember the 100k that I was off with the first guy? ...yeah, I wasn't crazy. My new quote is exactly where I need to be. Luckily, I have done this a time or two...unreal. So, I am pretty happy about the new quote. Now, I just need a drawing or two, permits, and we can roll. Hopefully that will take very little time. All else is smooth on the Hunter Vision front. I get to give my mom and dad a tour of the office today :) That will be fun.

Well, time to get after it...




1 comment:

  1. 4 weeks! That's it? Oh, sad face. I will just come to Hunter Vision on Fridays and drink cokes. Allie

    ReplyDelete