
Makin' progress.
There is nothin' like workin'. I don't mean thinkin'. I mean workin'. I like to work on manual labor projects. I could easily be a park ranger or a janitor or a construction worker. If I didn't love doing what I am doing now, and pay was no factor...I'd be workin' instead of working. This week I get to build my office furniture for Hunter Vision (yeah, we are at the stage where you build your furniture). I am looking forward to it. It will likely be the only thing that feels like accomplishment for the next few weeks since everything I am doing is so much back and forth over the phone. Gotta get to it. It's a Hunter Vision day all day today.
I know what it's like.
ReplyDeleteI built a futon once. But it didn't really work out so I made it into a chair. But it didn't really work out so I modified it into a cool lounge seat to watch TV. But it didn't really work out so I took one of the pieces of wood and went outside and hit Bumblebees with it.