
Just imagine a python in this tree...
I just found out yesterday about one of the more awesome things I have ever heard. The first ever Python hunting season is opening next month in the everglades. Evidently, the non-native pythons (a couple different species) are proliferating in the everglades and threatening to spread across the state. They have asked the hunting public to come help. I am up for it. I will do my part to help our state. Sometimes you just have to sacrifice for the good of the community at large... and sometimes, awesome happens (like they make a python hunting season). So, sometime in the next six weeks you will hopefully see the fellas and me with a 15 foot python in the boat.
This is gonna be fun. I hope it happens. Oh, man.
My favorite part of that: "and sometimes awesome happens..."
ReplyDeleteTake along some Neosporin to massage into the fang holes.
ReplyDelete