
I'm not cool, but I've accepted it. Lisa looks great in big glasses.
You won't catch my jeep having an "I love my wife" bumper sticker. I think that is weird. It doesn't mean I don't love her, it just means I don't want to get beat up by some guy who hates his and feels like I am taunting him. The only sticker I have on my car is a deer head. The people that makes mad are less likely to be able to beat me up and won't anyway because they wouldn't ever harm anything for any reason...so I am pretty safe. But, the point of today's blog is not my Browning Buck sticker. It's my wife (whom I won't get a sticker about). My favorite thing to do in all the world is spend time on a date with her. I realize I am blessed to feel that way and many don't at all. We got married almost 14 years ago and it wasn't all roses for a few of those early years, but God saw us through that time and we didn't quit. We hung in there and loved each other for worse, for poorer, in sickness etc...and now I am so grateful. I am reminded of that daily, but Valentine's day made me especially grateful once again. We spend most dates just laughing together...it's the secret to a good marriage and good times together.
No comments:
Post a Comment