Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Quick Updates

I had no time for a picture today...go to my Uncle's blog if you want to see an awesome picture of a tufted titmouse. If I had time to get a picture, I would have picked one of a titmouse anyway... (that was a joke, kinda)...but for real, his pictures (and blog) are awesome.

All is well. Everything is better when I get some sleep. I slept in until 6 today, but did it on purpose and feel pretty darn good about it now that I am sitting here and don't feel like I was run over by a semi. Here is the goofy junk that is on my mind, which is why I write this, as you recall...

Hunter Vision:
*Logo work continues and we cant get it to where we like it.
*The contractor hasn't called me back or emailed after last week.
*We started the medicare applications process (wahoo, Lizzy...here we go)
*Progress being made, but not fast enough for me. I do everything twice and sometimes 3 times. It's the 3 times that bother me...Twice I expect.

Summit:
*I'm working on all kinds of IT stuff at Summit to make sure we are doing what we need to take care of everybody as I exit.
*I have 7 weeks left as a Summit employee. Bittersweet in every way. What an amazing 3 years and 3 months.
*We designed an iphone app that is ridiculously awesome to allow people to sign up for service projects from wherever they are. We have 24 ipod touch's in the lobby to sign up there and soon it will be in the app store for anyone. Kristy-Lee Lawley is a bad mamma jamma.
*I am cherishing these last few weeks.

Other than that I got nothin'. Time to pull up the boot straps and get er done.


1 comment:

  1. Slept in till 6 a.m.!!! What time do you usually get up? You must go to sleep mad early.

    ReplyDelete