No time to blog as I continue my hunting adventures...I'll fill everyone back in in a week or so when I am back in the saddle and the groove. Two of my favorite cliches. All is well right now in Hunter land. Thanks for praying for us as we just keep walkin' it out...
:)
ReplyDeletePHEW - GLAD YOU ARE OK - WE START TO PANIC WHEN WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU.
ReplyDeleteJosh....You worried me.Thank you for entering something! I can't wait to hear all about it! Good Luck! Cindy Miller
ReplyDeleteHave a great trip, Josh, Isaac, and Joel! I am predicting that each of you will kill 2 deer. Love y'all!
ReplyDeleteI miss it when you dont blog but Im very happy that you are out enjoy the beautiful outdoors.
ReplyDeleteSo happy to hear that all is well in Hunter-land and that you're enjoying some hunting! Hope it's a fruitful hunt :)
ReplyDeleteAlways praying...always believing...
Always in my thoughts and prayers, may you find rest and peace, always....Cynthia
ReplyDeleteThinking of you guys. Hope you are enjoying each day as you get closer to seeing Ava again.
ReplyDeleteThought about you this week as we took a trip to SC. We saw 7 dead dear, and a few people hunting!
ReplyDelete