
Blood and Water (the aftermath)
Update: Derrick cut a water line while demoing a cabinet. He frantically banged on my office door while letting out a profanity laced tirade at his own idiocy. I saw the water pouring out and started to laugh. He got mad and began furiously cutting away at the wooden cabinet with a box cutter (in an apparent attempt to get to the leak). He sliced his hand so bad there was more blood than water on the floor. Then he asked if I could stitch him up. I told him "no." Now Derrick is at the ER getting stitched up. Construction is awesome. Oh yeah, the facilities guys here turned off the water, so the leak stopped too. Just a normal day at the office. It looks like it may be tomorrow before the contractors are back.
haha. Glad to hear things are getting done over there.
ReplyDelete