
A look toward where the front desk will be (right where the round table is)
After my tour around the United States last week, I am back in the office for the time being. I was greeted this morning by progress. The walls are being framed and we are moving along as much as possible. The ASCRS symposium in Boston was great and terrifying all in one. I learned a lot and realized again that there is more to do than any single human can accomplish. Luckily, Lisa, Lizzy and soon to be Hunter Vision employee #1 (Katie) are in the mix as I need continued help on most everything. The next few weeks include flooring install, painting, decorating, IT and phone install and tons of equipment delivery. We have 10 weeks until we open. It's going to be awesome. Then we just need to actually have some people who would like to see better and we are off to the races. We spent a gajillion dollars over the last 2 days on things that I don't even know how to turn on yet. Luckily, Dr. Joel does and he will be handling that.
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete