Monday, April 19, 2010

Another week at Hunter Vision

Derrick and Ron cut a new door (Derrick has been banned from boxcutter use)

The wall separating our lobby and the CentraCare next to us is complete on their side. They are happy and I am too. The ladies at the desk over there are real nice and don't seem to mind that I just took all of their natural light by walling off the 8 lobby windows to our side. I would be a little bitter I think, but they don't seem to be for some reason. Maybe it's because I'm always nice to them?

Meanwhile, the construction posse rolls along. They are cutting new doors in and closing up old ones. The painting for the back half of the office begins on Friday of this week. We are saving like $3000 to do it ourselves. Right now it seems like a good idea, but I will tell you if I still think that next week.

I am spending most of my time haggling over lease terms for the big equipment. It's interesting. if you listen to them you would think that everyone in America is waiting to buy an OCT machine and they can't possibly keep them in stock. They can't believe how lucky I am to have found one available...nevermind that we aren't yet out of the worst financial crisis in 50 years...I must be dumb to think that has any affect on large ticket equipment items. HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment