Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Walls

The wall separating off the office area (drywall up last night)

I didn't realize how happy walls make me. The progress rolls on and the construction crew is working well into the night each day to get us done on time.

The website is being designed and we have a splash page up right now that just tells people we are coming soon. Joel is working hard doing a bunch of surgery in Kansas. He and Lizzy will be here in like 10 weeks or something crazy like that. That is gonna be awesome. We start taking appointments on May 17th. There will be a select group of friends and family who will have appointments in July (let me know if you want to be in that group of people who will help us with getting our patient flow process down). August 2nd begins clinic days. If you have any eye issue and live in Central Florida, you should come and see us. Joel is ridiculously brilliant.

I will keep plugging away at haggling with leasing companies on terms for big pieces of equipment and watching over the process of getting insurance on board. The road is long, but the destination is gonna be worth it...for our patients and the community.

Here's to another day behind the desk!

3 comments:

  1. I am in for July... roll on brothers, roll on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an incredibly hard worker!! Lot's of blood, sweat, early mornings, and late nights have been poured into this place. It will be amazing because of your diligence and genius-ness :) I love you and am in awe of your gifts :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hand is raised. I would love to help out :)

    ReplyDelete