Today is my middle brother's birthday. He is an amazing man, pastor, husband, brother, and father. I'm proud of him...but, you already know that if you ever read this blog. Happy birthday, I!
Here is the latest video tour after a coat of paint on a few walls. Many more to paint...carpet to be installed...but, progress.
Awesome progress! I love the colors! Good job! Oh, and I add my birthday greetings to yours for super Isaac! I can't stop putting exclamation marks at the end of the sentences, can I? (Whew,a simple question fixed that problem.) (: Have a great week.
Awesome progress! I love the colors! Good job! Oh, and I add my birthday greetings to yours for super Isaac! I can't stop putting exclamation marks at the end of the sentences, can I? (Whew,a simple question fixed that problem.) (: Have a great week.
ReplyDeleteGreat progress! The colors are awesome. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeleteI'm excited about the greenish brownish grayish color in the lobby. Really spectacular.
ReplyDelete