Friday, April 2, 2010

More office days...

A pile of discarded, mid-90's wallpaper. Progress.

I will be in and out of the office for the next couple of weeks. Trips to Disney and Boston loom. Disney will be fun. Lis and I are taking the kids for a few days and going to the parks and staying at Fort Wilderness (yes, where the kid was run over by a bus yesterday). That is sad. But the time together will be happy. We have not done very many family get-a-way type things and I am excited about it because it may be the last one we can do for a year or two with the new business starting and the time it takes to make that all work right.

As soon as we return, I head to Boston for the Symposium for the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgeons and the American Society of Ophthalmic Administrators. It is actually less boring than it sounds. I will meet Joel there and we will plan and strategize for a few days together while we learn a lot and buy a lot.

Meanwhile, construction (or destruction rather) rolls on here. They began capping off all of the old and unnecessary plumbing today. That was great. No major injuries to report.

These days are fun. Many days of adventure ahead. Lisa continues to be incredibly supportive of my bizzaro schedule and I try to be home as often as I can. I know I can't do this without her help. She makes it so I can do what I need to and I am forever grateful.

As of today, everything is on schedule and on budget...we are rolling along.

1 comment:

  1. So glad for the update and the good news that no one was injured today. I knew you were working with wallpaper and I've always heard, "Nothing hurts as bad as a paper-cut."

    ReplyDelete