
Fun Fact: The picture of my eyes that we used yesterday to get the final "blue" color for our logo.
Doing interviews. Buying stuff. Budgeting stuff. Trying to keep everything on target. That's a normal day now. However, this week, for the first time... I actually felt like I had my arms wrapped around the whole thing. I am sure I am missing something, but it is nice to feel like you are on top of it all every once in a while.
This week's cool item:
Patients at Hunter Vision will fill out all forms on an iPad and it will integrate and sync automatically with our electronic medical records system. Right now I only know that this actually works in theory, but in a few weeks I can test it for real. Pretty cool. Streamlined....so patients don't wait. Excellent.
In other news...the family is doing really well and the kids are anxious to head to Lincoln's (their cousin, not the president) big birthday bash tonight. Should be fun with lots of family. I'll take pictures.
Well, I'll keep attempting to blog regularly. However, my life is not currently varied enough to make these very interesting. Even to me. :)
What makes you think your eyes are the "Standard" for blue eyes?
ReplyDelete