
Spent all week reviewing employees at Summit. I am the HR guy, so it is part of my duty to be in all reviews and take notes for the file and such. I have been amazed at what an awesome group of people are there serving God and our congregation every single day. Out of 20 full time employees, there is not one single person who is having a "difficult" review. That is unreal and mostly unheard of. Most people wouldn't even be able to say that about their own small circle of friends, let alone a group of 20 co-workers. It's been time consuming. I was not looking forward to it, but it was actually pretty fun.
Speaking of very fun, eating healthy (which I am a week into) is not. There is a lot right now that is not "fun" to do. I have learned that over time you must just put one foot in front of the other and do what you believe God wants you to do as you follow Him. I believe I honor Him more when I am disciplined.
Now, I've gotta go get some work done. Here is a picture of my office right now. As you can see, there is a lot getting done, most of it is still on my desk...also, I have a few reminders of the fact that hunting season is near.
Hebrews 12:11 No discipline seems pleasant at the time, but painful. Later on, however, it produces a harvest of righteousness and peace for those who have been trained by it.
It makes me happy that you posted this picture. Now I will have something to refer peopel to when I try to explain the ridiculousness that is your office wall.
ReplyDelete