Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Birthday Blog to Noah


Noah,

You turn 11 today. It's amazing to me that we could have an 11 year old! Time has really flown by. I was talking with grandma Becky yesterday and realized we only have 7 more years to build into your life while you are home...that blows my mind! What an amazing young man you are. Noah, you are the kindest kid I know. You always have been. You put others first and care for people in a way that most trained counselors can't. God will use you to do mighty things. You could be an amazing leader someday because of the way you innately understand people. It will be fun to watch.

I pray for you daily. There will be many potholes and temptations along the way, but I want you to live dangerously for God. I think you will.

Happy Birthday Noah! May your 12th year of life be the best one yet as you follow God and learn more about who He made you to be for others. Your Mom and I love you very much and thank God for the blessing you are every single day.

-Dad

2 comments:

  1. Josh, this brought tears to my eyes. Give Noah a "Happy Birthday" hug from me!

    Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got it Amber....we love you very much...squeeze that little Ruby. Won't be too long before she is 11 and your blog looks like this :)

    ReplyDelete