Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend Warrior

"Orangewood Black"

This was a fun weekend. Noah played his first ever, flag football game. Our team got spanked, but it was really fun watching him play. He is beginning to learn a game that I love and spent many years playing. Unlucky for him, he also got my size right along with that love for football. It's fun to watch the kids try new things... I just realized we have 7 years left until he is in college...holy dang.


"Noah just about to pull a flag"

Sports are great for teaching kids lots of things. Things like hard work pays off... you will always have people on your team you don't like, but their on your team so it matters not if you like them...there are always people more naturally gifted...your team will follow if you learn how to lead...pain is part of life, keep going anyway...

All these coaching points bring me back to my sports days. Sometimes I miss the sports, but I would not go back in time for anything. It's Noah's turn now and I couldn't be happier about it.

**Clinic Update**
It is very likely this could be our biggest week of the year. The lease draft is due to us and we are supposed to close on our funding this week. Pray all goes smoothly. So far it has been amazing. God is good and leading us. There is certainly no lack of things to do from here on out :)

My apologies for the completely random nature of this blog...but my brain won't hold a single thought for very long this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment