Friday, November 20, 2009

It's Done


Me signing my life away.

Me with the attorney the bank dudes.


All I can say is Praise the Lord. The closing is done and Hunter Vision is on the way to reality. We have the money we need to get the doors open. That is all we could have ever asked for. It is truly amazing. Here are a couple pics of me taking care of the final details. Moments I will never forget... Thank you for all the prayers.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Hunters! That's awesome! I know I speak for all the Maven boys when I say we are VERY excited about getting these new eyes that shoot laser beams. Finally someone is brave enough to bring this technology into reality. You are true pioneers.
    Thank you.

    Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo! Nice work- funny enough, I've talked to two different people in the past few days that are looking to get lasik. I plugged Hunter Vision about 20 times. BOO YA!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Josh! You are a very talented CEO. Joel and I are honored to be your brother and sister-in-law.

    ReplyDelete