
Noah crushes it.
I look very forward to this week. After last week's monumental accomplishment, I am more than happy to celebrate a week of Thanksgiving. However, there is much to be done in the 3 days ahead before Thanksgiving day.
On the docket for this week:
1. Complete Summit 2010 budget. We have spent weeks on it, but we are still a little over where we need to be, so there is more work to be done. The operations team meets at 7am this morning to pound out more detail and help get to the right number.
2. Play golf with Noah. This reward for straight A's will be my highlight of the week. Just me and my boy headed to the links. I think that will happen on Tuesday afternoon...The only time I could figure out to do it.
3. Get 1st draft of the lease for Hunter Vision space from RDV. I am promised to have it today, so that will be awesome if it holds true. If we can get that wrapped up by December 1, I will be a happy camper. That will mean we have our money and our space and we can get it fixed up and open so we are ready to roll in August.
4. Eat turkey and spend time with friends and family.
It's going to be a great week. I am grateful God has given us much. I also know that it requires more of me.
...I believe it was Uncle Ben who told Spiderman, "With great power comes great responsibility." Uncle Ben was wise...
No comments:
Post a Comment