Monday, March 22, 2010

That was a long blog break...

The Daddy Daughter Dance


I am back to my normal sleeping patterns again. They will be all screwed up again soon, but I'll try to keep at the bloggin through the next month or so before I can settle back into a rhythm. The next few weeks are pretty big for me. I officially retire my jersey from Summit, officially become full time at Hunter Vision, go to Disney for a family mini-vacation...and then go to Boston for the big Ophthalmology meeting that ASCRS (American society for Cataract and Refractive Surgeons) puts on every year. Last year Joel and I went to San Fran...this year, Boston. They have lots of stuff there that we need to buy, so it should be awesome.

The past 2 weeks included a daddy-daughter dance, a python hunt in the Everglades and the death of a close friend's wife. Pretty random, but all fairly huge events. There is a ton going on right now, but I know God is in control of all of it. I'll actually talk about more tomorrow... I had to warm back up to bloggin' today.

No comments:

Post a Comment