
This picture has nothing to do with my blog.
I just want to say again what an amazing place Summit is and how proud I am of Isaac. The man is not yet 35 and runs a multi-million dollar a year organization that he and John built from nothing (obviously God built it, but you get my drift). That alone is awesome, but even more awesome is the good it is doing the people who are involved.
(insert feelingless, awkward transition here)
Here is the Hunter Vision update:
-The renovation drawings went to permit last week. Demo could start as early as Tuesday, we are just waiting on the permit to get moving.
-Our medical records software will be installed May 1 with massive training for me soon to follow.
-We hired our "Office Manager", Katie Romano. She starts May 1. She is awesome.
-Credentialing with the various insurance agencies has started. Medicare was the first, now we are on to the other guys.
-Working on...getting payroll set-up, getting health insurance, malpractice insurance, property...etc., etc.,etc...
-Going to Boston for ASCRS meeting in a couple weeks. That's where we will buy all of the little gear that we need.
-Oh yeah, I bought a laser a few weeks ago. That was expensive.
-Our first ad in RDV magazine goes out on May 15th. I have to get an office phone number by then, otherwise my cell bill could be a little high.
-We start booking appointments by May 17th. That is exactly 10 weeks from opening day.
-The website begins creation this week.
...and a bunch of other stuff...I just got tired of writing. Happy Holy week to all!
I've heard it said, "A team outperforms an individual - in the long run - every time."
ReplyDeleteA great aspect of Isaac's genius is his success in building a collaborative team. By celebrating your role, your leadership, your wisdom and experience on Summit's team, Isaac blessed everyone at Summit - and everyone who will ever be at Summit.
You are a great man Josh.
Your faithful service, your devotion and your diligence - delivered to the rest of us through a heart of love - transformed Northland, established Summit and will (no doubt) fuel the success of Hunter Vision. Remarkable. Commendable. Astounding.
You are an inspiration to me....and to many.
I'm proud of you.
Enjoy Tuesday at Summit. Before you mentally move ahead, walk through the space; talk to the staff; relax for a minute or two and celebrate everything that's happened there. (I say that because great leaders - like you - sometimes rush to the next mountain to climb and forget the dance on the top of the mountain they just "summited" (Get it? "Summited?). So do a dance on Tuesday....
...then go build Hunter Vision.
I'll be cheering for you.
- Uncle Mark
Uncle Mark couldn't have said it better! You are an amazing, humble man with extraordinary gifts. Not only is that seen in the work place but also in every area of your life, including your role as husband and father. Your potential is limitless and I'm you're biggest fan!
ReplyDeleteI love you