
Hunter Men (from Dec-09)
Summit is an incredible church and it's just as good as a place of employment. It's a bunch of people who love Jesus and will work their tails off to make sure other people hear all about Him. There is almost no limit to the time or effort that is put in to build that place...and get this, everyone actually has fun while they work hard. Not too many places in the world where that happens. Hunter Vision will have the same culture, but I will miss it until we can build it.
It's been an honor and a privilege to serve under my younger brother, Isaac. He is a gifted man whom I admire a ton.
Now, I look forward to the next 30 years of working along side my other freaky talented brother, Joel.
I am a blessed man.
My favorite men all in picture...awesome. And speaking of awesome, what a blessing you are to this family as you bring your incredible gifts to each of the family's "tables." Northland's building, Summit's infrastructure, and now Hunter Vision's vision. God blessed our family so much when He designed YOU!
ReplyDeleteThat first line in the previous comment is supposed to say-- My favorite men all in one picture... --and I almost didn't write this correction since I am anonymous in my previous comment, but then I couldn't stand it and had to put this correction comment into the que.
ReplyDeleteFor those of you concerned, Luke is actually alive in this picture. -Lizzy
ReplyDelete