Monday, May 17, 2010

Video Update

Here we are. 2 weeks left until completion of construction. Lisa and Lizzy have been buying furniture and I am continuing to make sure we have money to pay for it :) We are anxiously awaiting Dr. Joel's arrival on site in early July. Things are really moving along well and we are on time and on budget so far...that is good.

RDV magazine comes out this week with our first ad, so we will see if that is a good advertising medium or not. I honestly have no idea if it will generate a single phone call or 500 phone calls. Interesting. Soooo...here it is. Hunter Vision as of May 17th.

This week is painting the lobby and installing the lobby floors. Also, the windows in the back hallway will get the wood trim around them starting on Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. Josh - I love the dark wood! So nice! Thanks for taking the time to put a video on here for us!

    ReplyDelete