Monday, May 31, 2010

14 years ago today...


...I married Lisa. She changed my world forever and I am grateful. She is my partner in everything and the one I love more than anything on this earth. She has taught me how to love well, enjoy the moment, and value time together over what any project may achieve. She is the wonderful mother of my kids and the absolutely beautiful love of mine. I am reminded of the road we have traveled and grateful that she chose to stay with me on that road. She is a tireless worker and supporter, a ray of sunshine to those she encounters and an endless help to those in need. I love her more than I ever knew I could love anyone and am beyond blessed that God gave her to me.

I would marry her all over again in a heartbeat. I thank God for her today.

Here's to a lifetime more of the road traveled together.

Lisa, I love you.

4 comments:

  1. If there was a button on your blog to indicate "I LIKE THIS" I would click it. What an awesome couple you guys make! Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary.. You are amazing people and doing great things. Those journey's are more enjoyable together.

    Uncle Matt

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god josh i loved what u wrote about lisa.
    by the way u can remarry her on your 25th.
    my mom and dad did on there 25th and my sisters
    and i stood up for them. it was just wonderful.
    with my mom gone i still cherish those memories. god bless
    love u guys fran

    ReplyDelete
  4. If there was a "I can't believe God allowed me to marry the most amazing husband, father, friend, worker, faithful man of God," I would push over and over again! Honored to be your wife!
    I love you

    ReplyDelete